๑۩۞۩๑GadisPink ๑۩۞۩๑
ABOUT TUTO LOVE


For future Husband
19 December 2012 • 1:29 AM • 0 comments


Assalamualaikum 

Dear Husband

I will cook. I will clean. I will shop. I will be the best wife, ever, InsyaALLAH..

I will dress up for you. I will maintain my appearance for you. I will make sure to be the best wife I can be, InsyaALLAH..

I will have children with you & I will raise them to be the best they can be. I will be the best mother, InsyaALLAH..

All this - as long as you promise me one thing..

Help me, accompany me in getting to Jannah!




credit: kahwin muda itu indah 






PASTFUTURE


My Sweet Numbers;
free counter



Contact Me

: EyQa LOFafy
:EyqaSepet
:****


GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;











" say HYE TO ME "

STATUS;



I WANT HAPPINESS!

date : 20/8/14
at:7.59 pm





BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • You still in myHEART
  • What Can I Do ?
  • Memancing di hujung minggu
  • Rindu
  • PART LAST : JALAN-2
  • PART 2 : PERASAAN
  • Part 1 : JOHOR BAHRU
  • Kartun Kegemaran, anda pula bagaimana?
  • Tips Cinta !
  • LoveYOuMore